PS/IS 187: Parent Teacher Organization
WHAT WE DO
HOW WE DO IT
WHAT WE FUND
Education Enhancement Grants (EEGs)
School Leadership Team (SLT)
About Friends of 187
Become a CPR
Join a Committee
PTO Elections: Executive Board
Annual Dues Drive
After-school Enrichment Programs Parental Survey
At the end of February, PS/IS187 will begin to offer several After-school Enrichment Programs to the student body. Unlike the full-time after-care, these individual programs will consist of 10-12 week sessions that would meet once a week for an hour to focus on a specific activity. The goal is to provide a broader learning experience to the children and to make at least one Enrichment Program activity available at each K-8 grade level.
This survey is designed to provide preliminary parental feedback to the administration as they deliberate which sessions to offer.
1. Parent/Guardian Name (Optional)
First and last name
Indicates required field
2. Please list grade level for each of your children currently attending PS187
For example: 1st, 3rd and 7th
3. How interested are you in signing up one or more of your children for an After-school Enrichment Program?
Please select one option from the drop down menu
4. Please rank in order of preference the type of activity you would like to see offered.
Select your first preference
Select your second preference
Select your third preference
Select your fourth preference
Select your fifth preference
5. Are there any specific activities you would like to see offered in the Spring or Fall semester? Please include grade level.
6. If your child is placed in a program, would you be interested in volunteering to chaperone the session (such help might allow for more students to attend each activity). Please note, offering to volunteer does not guarantee placement in the program.
Yes, I would be interested in volunteering
No, I would not be interested in volunteering
Maybe, if the session time works with my schedule
Last updated April 16